Your data will be processed by Gibro Abogados Ltd, legal entity no. 507254910, with registered office at Avenida Jose da Costa Mealha, no 34 bloco B, 3F, Loule, phone number +(351) 289463271.
We are responsible for personal data processing as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
We only process your data in the following situations:
- Comply with a contract
- In pursuit of a proper and recognised interest, such as to develop our website, prevent and detect fraud, protect the security of our network etc
- Process your personal data with your consent, and/or
- Comply, when necessary, with any legal obligations generally.
What are my rights?
At any time, you can:
- Ask for access to the information that we hold about you
As the data subject, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the data relating to you are being processed and, if this is the case, to access your personal data and the information provided for by law.
- Ask for the correction of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete
As the data subject, you have the right to require us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data that concern you, without undue delay.
- Ask for the erasure of your personal data
As the data subject, you have the right to ask us to erase your data, without undue delay, and we are obliged to erase your personal data, without undue delay, in particular, when one of the following reasons applies:
- a) The personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- b) You withdrew your consent to the processing of your personal data (in cases in which the processing is based on consent) and there are no other grounds for this processing;
- C) You oppose the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the processing.
- Ask for the limitation of the processing of your personal data
As the data subject, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data if one of the following situations applies:
- a) You challenge the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows us to check its accuracy;
- b) The data processing is lawful, and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and, instead, asks for its use to be limited;
- c) We no longer need the personal data for processing purposes, but these data are necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- d) If you have opposed the processing, even if it transpires that the legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data
In cases where the data processing is carried out for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by us; or 2) the data is processed for direct marketing purposes or 3) the data is processed to create profiles, you may also oppose the processing of your personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us, in writing, by email to email@example.com, sent to the address, Avenida Jose da Costa Mealha, no 34 bloco B, 3F, Loule.
Your requests will be handled with particular care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure personal data is only shared with its data subject.
You should be aware that, in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements), it may not be possible to deal with your request immediately.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken in response to your request within one month of the date the request is made.